Sunday, August 19, 2007

Spiders- Not A Big FAN!


If there is one thing that "FRIGHTENS" this
'6-3" 240 lb human named - Clint is these little CREEPY monsters. I could stand next to a snake or a large elephant and be less scared of them than these things. "I HATE SPIDERS!"
I opened my mailbox the other day and two of these Black Widow SUCKERS were in there. They both quickly suffered my Wrath.
So getting ready for Church this morning Shannon found one in our house and she killed it before I told her what it was. I'm very proud of her bravery and glad she didn't pass out after she found out it was a Black Widow.
If anybody has seen the movie "Evan Almighty" that is what I feel like. Our house is Noah's ark! It attracts every animal and insect you can imagine. Wasps, spiders, hummingbirds in the garage, cats drinking in the kids pool, raccoons, foxes and I saved the best for last "SKUNKS!"
We were laying in bed the other night and all of sudden this horrible smell filled our room. Of course Shannon asked if I made the smell, LOL ! A lousy Skunk decided to get irritated directly outside our bedroom window. It was horrible! I griped all night long, swearing if I saw that stinkin skunk I would personally de-fume him. Our room wreaked of Skunk all day! God must have been irritated with me that day. The SKUNK thing has happened twice the first time it wasn't as bad.
As I write this I keep checking to make sure nothing is climbing on me! Have a good week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Not sure if Arkansas has caught up with the times but up here in the north we have what we call exterminators...look into it!...lol