Saturday, June 09, 2012

Why I believe Part 3

Tonight I was watching some videos of some Christian singers on YouTube. I was reminded of who I belong to. I was drifting and somehow through these videos and simple but powerful words I was brought back.

God is not going to let any of us drift to far from him. He'll let us float out and touch the waters of another kind but he knows when we go to far. He knows when our eyes start going blind and our ears can't hear. He knows when we've been away and gently he pierces our hearts and throws us a life line.

I was remind through a Toby Mac song that God is light in him there is no darkness. I envisioned his light all his light. The song states I want to be in the light as you (God) are in the light.

Being out of God's light just doesn't mean doing evil and saying foul words. It means were not attached to very the being who gives us true life. We're in the world being like the world is. Darkness has no room for the light we are to be.

Which means we are floating in life and not swimming in the right direction. Being reminded by God is a major reason I believe. He doesn't condemn me when I fall and fail all the time. He is constantly sending us messages all day every day to turn around and come back to safety. To come back to the boat and stay afloat with him.

God is amazing. He is alive. He is a great and merciful God. He has paid to much to let us go astray. He gave his son as a ransom to declare for eternity that he is love and he will always love us. No matter how bad we fail and fall short of his glory he will remain faithful to us. We must remain faithful and stay attached to the very end. If we remain in him he will remain in us.

John 3:16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only son, that he who believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

Please believe!

No comments: