Monday, August 06, 2012

God Is Amazing!

I might not feel like I am in the right place in my life right now, but I can truly say that God is amazing! I believe God has his hands around those who love him. I might not get what I pray for but God knows what's best for me right now.

I spent a lot of time with family and friends last week and it was exactly what I needed. I live 900 miles away from my family and there are times in my life when I lose my confidence in myself. When I go to see them and feel their love for me I feel the confidence come back. I feel God working through me again. There is no place like home.

God is amazing! When I look at the world around me and look at things in a positive way I feel better. I often let all the bad news and others sour and hopeless moods get to me. They bring me down to their level and I don't move forward in life. That's when I ask God to raise me up and allow me to see hope through him. What a view it is when we see through God's eyes.

I look forward to being in heaven one day. Why? Because when I see all the great things in this world I then see how amazing and awesome things will be in heaven. To see the creator face to face and see all he has prepared for us is exciting to think about.

We who believe in God's son Jesus Christ should remember that if we truly believe in him and remain faithful we will have eternal life. We are saved not condemned. Satan tries every day to bring us away from that very thought. He tries to tell us we are not saved and unworthy of God's love. Not true! We are God's chosen people.

Live every day as a prized and saved possession of God. Stand firm and live every day with a smile on your face, because we are saved through Christ Jesus. We will see heaven and see Christ forever and ever. Amen!

No comments: