Friday, October 05, 2012

Finding The True Gems in life!

Human behavior is a funny thing. Every human being is different in looks, opinion, and behavior. Yet, we always have to fit in or be like everybody else. I love people who don't want to go the same route as everybody else. Because that's who I am.

I'm not ever going to try and imitate another person. I like being like that, I like being different. Some though go a little to far in trying to show others that they are a person who is different than others. Trying to dress or wear your hair different means you're trying to stand out in the crowd. You're a show off in my book. That's not the kind of people I admire.

I love learning about people who are not mainstream beings. These are the people who swim at the other end of the pond instead of where everyone else is. They love life, they explore it. They find peace in God in other ways.

They don't find their God in politics, they see their Creator in all things great and small. Nature is a quality where they see God. They like to work with their minds and hands on certain things. They're creative people yet they have this humble and friendly demeanor that I love about them.

They don't fear what others might say about them. They let things roll off their back. They have better things to do in their lives than worry about the drama of the world. Life is too short for them, they have things to accomplish.

Have you ever met anyone like this? If you have you have been blessed. They are a rare gem in life. I have a found a few people like this. When I am around a person like this I feel God has led me to them. I don't want to be like them I just want to spend time with them. They bring peace to my life.

Our world is just a crazy mess now and has been since the fall of man. Once Satan invaded this planet it's just gone mad. My example of our world and when Satan entered it is like placing a deer in a small building full of wine glasses. The deer will break every glass while going crazy to find his way out. It will tear apart everything and destroy it. Satan has done the same thing to all of us. But I believe there are certain people God has placed here to help us calm the storms in our lives. Those are the people I mentioned above. The calm, cool and collected. In biblical terms they're humble, meek and God inspired people. Gems in life we should be looking for every day in life!

No comments: