Monday, October 29, 2007

Grandparents Weekend!

WOW! It's been awhile since I blogged anything. We had a good weekend with my parents making it down here to go to Grandparents weekend. I think it's Brayden favorite day of the year. He just loves his grandma and pappy and so do I. It was nice to have them here and be around their caring and loving ways. I think it's time to come home soon, I'm getting homesick. I've had a serious drought with the insurance business and I am completely stressed out with Aflac. I'm finding out I'm not a big fan of the straight commission job. It may be back to the time clock for me, soon!!!!!!!!! I pray that you would all say a prayer for me and that this drought will soon end or something better will come along. Thanks
Macy is coming to find out she's is funny and that people like to laugh at her silliness. She came in one night when my parents were here looking like this. She said nothing and was very quiet when she came into see us and just waited for the laughs. Just like her Dad !

Mom was teaching Cayden how to ice Halloween cookies, but all the icing went into his mouth and not the cookies. He still is a pretty quiet kid, but he is really getting attached to Macy. Which is scary! She's training him in her ways! Great more entertainment!
I will do a better job at keeping up this blog for anyone who reads it. Things have gotten busy lately and i just forget to do it. Have a good week! Isaiah: 53

1 comment:

Nikki Vilano said...

I know about the blog-itis that John has too. I don't get on as much anymore. I just find I run out of stuff to talk about lol.
Nice pics btw :)