Thursday, April 15, 2010

Our Great Ability To Create Great Things Because Of God

I took a ride today to get away from all the hustle and bustle in town.  There are times when I just need to be away from everyone.  So I drove and told myself just go and enjoy the beautiful weather God had blessed us with today.  The path I took today is somewhat pretty, I guess.  The view I took in were the low big white clouds that hung over top of us here in Arkansas.  They were just great, and made me feel small in this world.  I was in awe of our world, sometimes we think we are the biggest thing in this world. That we are the most important being here.  Funny thing is, to God we are.  I often wonder what God had planned for this world and His creatures.  Is what we have done exactly what he wanted.  I'm not talking about the way we've acted or sinned.  I'm talking about what men and women have done here on Earth.  Look at this picture of New York City.  It amazes me when I look at these buildings. Were these buildings what God intended to be here?  Is this what God planned for us to build? I often wonder what was His plan was after he created the entire planet. What did He want us to make the rest of His world to look like.  Did He intend for there to be huge skyscrapers and large stadiums to be here?

We've taken this Earth and have decorated it with great vision, and I really think we have done a great job. God laid the foundation and we created through Him the background. Humans learned through an evolution of learning to build and use our imaginations to make great things. Through great minds the world became a lot easier with new gadgets and many other inventions.  We went from discovering fire to being able to have a cell phone with computer capabilties in the palm of our hand.  All because God gave us free will to create through a tiny brain contained in skulls.  It's amazing how the past is tied to our present age. We learned from our mistakes and continue to learn from them to make great things to help us in so many ways. Our God is a God of "Free Will."  Allowing us  as humans to create and think for ourselves to become great in His sight.

Free will to do many things because He gave us the abilty to do it.  When you look at what we have and have accomplished through His free will to create things. Why can't we accept Him? He gives us the free will to accept Him and His Son Jesus.  You either believe or you don't! The Bible states that He has revealed Himself through His creation, so if you can't look around and see that something great was behind all that we see then you have no excuse.

There are times I have doubts, we all do. It's Satans way of blinding us from God, but my small brain just looks around and I try to wrap my mind around the world.  I find that creation is just to vast for me to figure it out to be a big bang theory.  The world is just too complex and put together to well for there not to be a creator.  Then I think about the things we have created on this planet to be to awesome for us to create without God not being behind it all.    I stand in awe of our creator and how he has made everything for us. To Him I will always believe in because it makes things seem easier to figure out. Thank you Lord for everything we have is yours and a gift to us.
  

No comments: