Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Is Your Arrow Bent Or Straight In Life?

Our life here on Earth is not a straight arrow but a crooked one pointing upward to heaven.  I continue to see things about life that really confuse me and really needs some answering.  My answers really get answered easily by going to the Bible or continually reading different Christian authors.  It is through these books that I have really come to see life as a bent arrow instead of a polished and straight arrow with no blemishes.

If your life is not been bent or blemished then you haven't lived life at all. At least in the context of how God describes life for his children.  This life is not meant for us to seek our own comfort, but to seek the comfort of his love.  Heaven is real and it is where we are meant to be, yet some choose against it all day every day.  Many don't believe in a living God because they see him as an evil being who doesn't care for the suffering in the world.  Their thesis for life against God is, " How can a loving God allow all the suffering that goes on in this world?"  Yes, He allows it just like everything thing else that goes on whether it is bad or good.  We have a choice to choose, it's the choice he allows, yet we all live in his grace.  It doesn't matter if I have God in my life and you don't, we shall all suffer in some way.  But I have someone to go to with all my problems and God always responds in some manner, but whatever he chooses I will live with that decision.  A Non- Christian has God also  to go to but they choose another path- their own path not God's!

I see death in a different way now, I don't see it as the end but the beginning.  Another door will open as another one shuts, this new door will be the door I have always seeked and there I will be happy forever. As I watched "The Passion Of The Christ" the other night I was moved as I watched the beating that Christ took for me.  The other criminals weren't as beaten as Christ was.  It shows that this world condemns blasphemy worse than a petty little thief.  Words against this worlds thinking is more powerful and more threatening to our ego's than any other crime. So we continue to bash Christ and other Christian more than anyone else who does the wrong thing.  People today still think were are a bunch of crazy people talking about crazy things.  I think the same of those who don't believe also!

Suffering for God and His Son Jesus is what they want, they see us in this world and see what we Christians are up against and from above they continually send out angels to  be by our side as we proclaim his word to a dying world!  If you pray every day and don't get the answers you want, don't be worried or lose your faith I get the same answers also.  But my faith is increased as I continue to struggle and believe God will answer and that I am being covered always by His loving hand. 

As we go through life make sure your arrow  have as many bends and dents in it as you can, I believe the more your arrow has been damaged the more he will give you in heaven.  A straight arrow means you have lived for yourself and never went the extra mile to live your life. As long as my arrow is bent and beaten is great, but it also needs to be pointing upward toward him also. If it's not pointing to him it doesn't matter how beaten and crooked it is he wants a direction in your arrow also and it needs to pointing right to him!  

No comments: