Tuesday, March 22, 2011

What Do People Think ?

I often wonder where others hopes lie. I think it would be amazing to hear what people think inside their head. It's funny how we can't really hear what we want to hear.  We all daily worry about what the other person is actually thinking about us. We want to know if what comes out of their mouth is really what they are thinking.  How do we actually measure up in that persons life. Do they really  think I am a strange person or just a lazy goofball?

It's basically what I would call the secrets of men, it's what we truly will never know.  My question in the begining about other peoples hopes is what I want to know. What do they really believe about the world and its Creator?  How much do they really think about him daily?  The brain is an amazing organ in the body, the way it functions is beyond our comprehension.  How many thoughts every brain has thought in every person probably couldn't be counted by us, but God knows how many.

When you sit in a group of people do you ever think about what they are thinking about?  I know what my thoughts are but what about theirs? We'll never know unless they truly tell us when we ask. What do you think about daily? I know my thoughts are large in number every day. I really can't remember all my thoughts today, but I do know I had God on my mind today but probably not enough. I thought about my Aunt today that recently passed away. It kind of hit me that I will never see her again.  I  thought about my children and my wife, I think my job popped in my head. I think I was thinking about a better job and is this really what I was meant to do. Probably not but this is where God has placed me for now.

I watched the recent episode of Secret Millionaire and wondered why I couldn't give some hope to those in need.  I had a couple of thoughts about getting a plan together to get a group of people to offer money to help certain charities.  But there lies my thought for tonight!!!! If I did this would people think the idea was good? Would they be willing to give a little bit every month? What would they think? That's where this post came about. I guess I will pray about it and put my hope in God.

No comments: