Tuesday, October 18, 2011

I have neglected his blog for some time now.  I haven't felt the need to write anything because nobody reads it and plus I haven't  had anything to write about. So I am ending it for awhile.  Probably forever!

But I am thankful for starting it though, it allowed me to see that I do have some writing skills and that I really felt God did do a good work through me.  I have come to figure out that the human race will only read something that is juicy or spreads evil around this globe. I tried to keep this blog a Christian one, that someone might have read it and turned their life to Christ. I hope so!

We live in a world that is too busy to stop their busy schedule and read a simple little blog that is trying to tell people about God.  I feel i have succeeded in doing so.  If you never read this blog read it,  you might get something out of it.  So long for now and may God  bless your lives!

No comments: