Thursday, July 30, 2015

Inspire others!

I often believe that I give up on a lot of great opportunities in life. I think we all do. We live like robots in our society today. I long to be around those that seize every moment in life as it were their last.
I get down when I don't find inspiring people to be around and I really get jealous of those who find those certain kind of people. I think some times I get the shaft, but then recently I think maybe I'm the one who's supposed to be the moment grabber.
I look at people sometimes who are older and at one time were inspiring to others, now they've seem to have chosen to get old and think they have nothing  to offer.  Which is wrong!
We are God's children, ambassadors of his good will. No matter what age we are we still have something inspiring to say to others till we breath our last breath.
Don't complain about the world, but make the world complain about you. Make your life out to be inspiring. Challenge the world and others to make the choice of being the best you can be. Allow God to mold you into who you were supposed to be.
Don't let any moment go by, inspire people around you everyday.


Posted via Blogaway

No comments: