Friday, October 20, 2006

I try to view the world for what it really is. And the word "REALLY" is what bothers me. As I grow older I see the evil in the world. The way people really are. When you read about the things people are doing to other people. The most recent happening are the four soldiers over in Iraq. They were up to know good wasting our taxpayer money. They were boozin it up and playing cards. I guess they got bored and the DEVIL entered their minds and they went on an evil rampage. They brutally raped two girls and killed their entire family. Now they face a possible death penalty. Why would somebody do something so evil ?
I think about the massive numbers of child molestations that are going on, and I cry inside everytime I hear of a new one on the news. And again I try to answer the reason for why it happens. Is it drugs, is it just an obsession or a mental condition?
Our children are being raised in fear. It's like we have to protect them like an animal protects her youngling from a predator in the wild. Why is our world so evil? Why would someone take the innocence of a beautiful child. Or take that innocence and then take their life. It just doesn't make sense. I pray for every child who is abducted and pray they are returned safe and unharmed. I know the fear and pain they went through is comforted when they go to the other side and hug their creator.
I know it will continue to happen and I don't want it too happen. Everybody needs to pray that it won't. If any child molester ever reads this just quit! Know your going to hell and there is no comfort there. Get help and find Jesus. Don't listen to what the world says bad about him,accept him. And stay away from children. In Jesus name, Amen

No comments: