Thursday, October 12, 2006

My little Macy.


Today was a good day. I was off work and had some errands to run. So I decided to give my wife a break and took my three year old daughter Macy with me. We had fun. With three kids it's hard to spend time with each one. But today she went with me. We went to lowes and walmart. And she helped me push the cart around and told me what a good girl she was being. She constantly jabbers about something, and at age three she's sometimes hard to understand. But I remember three years ago when we had her and how precious she was then and how sweet she is now. Time flies when you have kids and everybody tells me that. I'm thankful to God for my little girl. She is my sweet princess and I would never let anybody harm her. She brings joy to everybody she comes in contact with.
I can't believe that people would abort a child for any reason. It's a concept I will never understand. If they only knew the harm they are bringing to their souls and the pain they are bringing upon that child. How many tears God cries when a baby is aborted. Destroying life that he made no matter the situation is a horrible event. That is something HE created not us HE. But every one that has gone through this process of cruelty He ascends straight to his loving arms.
I see the world and its people get so upset and angered when an animal is abused but peta never stands up when a baby is terminated before its first breath. The earth spins one way but its inhabitants spin in a whole different direction.
May God have mercy on this world and those who never had a chance to see it. I love you brayden,macy & cayden. The three best decisions me and your mom ever made. Christ is yours forever. Amen

No comments: