Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Life here on earth is very short. Many don't know where they are going after death. But those of us that are baptized into Christ know through faith and the mercy of God were going to heaven. People are so confused and lost in this world today that they have no plan for their life. They wonder around day in and day out with no reason of why they are here. But I beleive in God I know there was a man named JESUS and I know he was the son of God. I Know through faith that one day I will see him in heaven and there I will truly be happy.
The world is trying to drive out God and his son. They say they don't exist and what a shame it will be for those who don't beleive. They try to destroy the very nature of God. They close their ears and turn away from the greatest being of mercy. Many might say that I've been lied to, that I am a fool for beleiving such a fairytale. But what else is there to believe. No other religion has turned me away from this living God. The Muslim religion is full of hatred, where my God tells of peace and love and to show mercy and kindness to all who live around you.
This world when I was young was to me a safe place to be. But as I grow older it has become a great fear for me. There is know love here. All we hear about on the news is child molestation, rape and murder. Is this the kind of world you want to live in? My hope is for a better place. A place where love overflows and safety is not in question. I know of a young man not to much older than me has passed on to a better life than me. I dedicate this blog to the late Kevin Wolfgong. May his soul rest in peace. For I know he is in a better place with Christ . Will you be in a better place when you pass from this world? May God protect our souls. In Jesus name , Amen.

No comments: