Monday, March 12, 2012

Praying For Others!

 A couple of weeks ago in our Bible class we wrote down our prayer requests and after we finished some offered up their requests.  I didn't tell mine because they were not worthy to mention.  The reason being for some odd reason I felt God say I'll take care of those, don't worry.  But I started to think of the many others out there who don't have such an opportunity.  Many who can't even say a word or make a sound to offer such requests.  Their life has been one constant prayer, a prayer to be normal to not be handicapped or crippled.  A prayer to not be fearful of others who might be hurting them.  A prayer to be mentally stable and not have to roam in the darkness of this world. 
There are many bad things that have attacked many people in this world.  A lot of times we get stuck in our own world and don't realize or just don't know how bad things are for some people.  I wish I knew of all the bad things that are going on or all the bad things that have happened to people over the years.  But I don't think  my mind could handle such atrocities.  That is why God is the great I AM.  He can bare such things and make such things go away. He can make all things new and make life bearable for us all.
There are so many needing our prayers right now, so many that not just one person could pray for them all.  Together we can pray for everyone and hopefully things can become better for those going through tough times.  I am thankful to my God for giving me such a great life and keeping me safe for 38 years of life. I try to give him my heart everyday but often fall way short of being perfect. I have come to know God's grace but I still don't understand it.  Our world thrives on fear and someone is always trying to put fear into all our lives.  I don't watch the news and I try to stay away from people who feel life should always live on a dramatic note.  I don't need to be fearful because whatever happens to me or any other believer we have a better place to go. A place with no fear and completely out of reach of Satan.  That will be our final home and home of complete rest.  I wait for it every day.  

No comments: