Friday, November 17, 2006


The cat is out of the bag! Clint Singer likes the Buckeyes!!!!!!!! Yes I know I was born in West Virginia. And I will always be true blue and Gold in my blood. But I've always pulled for the Buckeyes. Half my family was raised in Ohio and I always like what the family likes. SO GO BUCKEYES!!!!!!!!!!!! And I am anti -Arkansas Razorbacks. I've been to about ten games of theirs and a couple of bowl games. One in Orlando and one in Dallas. They lost them both. I've have called the HOGS a few times. I loved to watch THEM when Matt Jones played Qb for them because he was amazing. But Matt is gone. Now I dislike him because he is a Jaguar. A definite enemy of the Steelers. Sorry Matt! He came into my store here in Searcy and bought a charger for his cell phone. And I was going to ask him for an autograph, but I didn't. That's when there was a rumor the Steelers were going to pick him in the draft. Well that didn't happen. He went to the Jags. I would've probably ripped it up.
Oh the reason I am anti-Arkansas is because they recently been ranked above our beloved Mountaineers. That should never happen! So I have denounced my calling the hogs this year. I'm glad they are winning. But not happy they ripped off our mountaineers. It's great they beat Auburn and Tennessee. But if they went against WVU I don't think they would last against the white/slaton machine. But hats off to them. One last thing to say: I'm happy John linked my blog on his. I hope you enjoy reading it. It's fun to do. It's good to express your thoughts to others and say hi to people I've been around all my life. I'm thankful for the Church in Wheeling. I love and miss everybody there. For you are my strength when I get home sick( and that's pretty much every day) I think of my family, you guys there and good ole' Wheeling and it brings me peace. But i'm thankful for Arkansas too. It has brought me a lot of good times and some good freinds. Plus my kids are at a good Christian school. Me and Arkansas have an understanding when it's time for one us to go it's over. And as long as a tornadoe stays away from my house and me were on good terms. And once again. GO BUCKEYES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you read my blog leave a comment or just say HI through the comment section. i will be glad to hear from all of you guys. In Christian Love, Clint

1 comment:

Clint Singer said...

I was a bandwagonner when i was young. Those days are over. I said I pulled for them. I didn't say I was going to hang a buckeye flag outside my house. Or decorate my house in buckeye red. Hey I'm the only one backing you up here. So cut that Ohioan attitude! Mister! Or we
we'll send you back there. I got Friends to help. :)