Sunday, November 26, 2006

Did this team win a "SUPERBOWL?"

What has happened to our Steelers. I leave and go to Memphis this weekend and everything falls apart! I didn't think WVU would lose to South Florida,not that S.Florida is a bad team. But come on it's SOUTH FLORIDA. I knew the Hogs were going to blow it against LSU. I prayed for that one to happen. But SOUTH FLORIDA?
The Steelers? I thought for sure they would have some pep in their step after almost getting humiliated by the Browns. I went to check the score on my cell phone and it read Ravens 17 -0 at the half. I never checked it again until the game was over. I really wish I hadn't checked it at all. We'll give them some slack they did win the Superbowl.
What a crazy year this has been for football. I hope it doesn't get any crazier.

1 comment:

Clint Singer said...

Thanks! I wish there was more you could do with it feature wise. But it's fun. How did you get your counter on the page. I've hit every button and can't find it.