Friday, January 05, 2007

Bye Bill :(



Well what can you say about one classy coach? I could say a lot! It's kind of sad to see Bill Cowher leave, but I guess we Steelers fans don't have a choice.

I could tell all season long he was going to leave. He just didn't have that killer profile on his face this year. Of course with the .500 season they had to struggle to get, there is no reason to have that desire on the coaches face.

15 years. It doesn't seem like it's been that long. If we had Kordell as our QB it would've seemed like 15 years.

Bill will be missed, especially when he had that chin sticking out ready to tear up the referees for a bad call. When Bill got mad we all got mad and pumped up ready to defeat anyone in our path to get to the superbowl. When the steelers got beat by the patriots in the many playoff games. I was throwing stuff, ripping off my jersey, lauching my terrible towel across the room, ready to reach in the TV and choke Drew Bledsoe and that Michigan punk Brady. I thought Iwas mad; I can't even imagine what was running through Bill's head.

Everytime the Steelers lost a game this year. I would say "I wasted $240 on the sunday ticket for this." I launched the towel across the room many times this season, but I knew I had to appreciate this season it would probably be Bill's last. Now they got to figure out who's going to replace him. They better make a good choice, or the Steeler Nation won't be happy. Good Job Bill !

No comments: