Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Happy 10th Birthday Brayden!



As  I look at this picture it really has become one of my favorite I have taken.  It really shows me how much Brayden has accomplished in his ten years of life.  He finally crossed the bridge of 10 years of life.

I cryed the moment he arrived to this life. For 9 months he relied upon God to develop him in his mothers womb.  To make him perfect and  enable him to go from complete darkness to a direct light he had never seen before.  I often wonder if God had one last word to him as he came to be.  Did he say,  "Go on, come and meet life and don't worry I will be there with you all the way."

 Having children truly amazes me all the time.  We really don't know what we're going to get until their arrival.  I was hoping Brayden had all his parts and that he was going to be healthy.  Birth is God's fantastic show in life, it is a process that truly is awesome.  I have enjoyed the ten years we have had with Brayden.  He's a funny kid who likes to laugh a lot, especially when I do stupid things to make him laugh.  We have had some good laughs so far in life, and hope we will always laugh together no matter what life brings us.   God has truly blessed us, and to Him I will be enernally grateful.  Thank you God for your precious gift of Brayden.

No comments: