Tuesday, September 21, 2010

What Did God Say To Us Before We Were Born????

He said go and live upon the Earth and enjoy your life with two people called your parents.  You will be called human and you will walk about the Earth and roam and live amongst other humans.  I will be with you always and please don't forget that. 

There will be things you will see that will remind you of me.  Things will make sense over time during your life and you will have days where you will forget where you came from.  You will have others trying to keep you there and telling you are there forever.  Humans will teach the good things about me, but others will teach you of another.  I will lavish great gifts upon you and you will live as if I haven't given you anything.  Many will try to give you their knowledge and tell you I don't exist, but their teaching is in vain.  I am here and I am real!

Your goals in life will be pressed by the standards of that world but my teaching will always be in your heart for I have written my instructions there.  When trouble faces you look inside yourself and you will find all the answers I have given you.  I have blessed you and that is all you will ever need.  Live there for a time and believe in me and my son your brother and I will come back and bring you here your eternal home.  Go child, go be born into time.  Bless you my child and don't forget me! - Clint Singer

No comments: