Sunday, April 08, 2007

Rednecks, Nascar, Me & Brayden In the Mix!




I haven't become a redneck! Let's get that out in the open right now. My cousin Drew wrote me saying, " We have officially revoked your Yankee status. Please look for your Redneck certificate in the mail. Also note you will need the proper Visas and paperwork to cross from Kentucky into Ohio." HA-HA Very Funny!
This was the day that Mark Martin and Tony Stewart were going to be signing autographs in Batesville AR. So me and Brayden being the Tony fans that we, are decided to go and try to stand in line for an armband to be able to see Tony at 4 pm. We have had nothing but 80 degree days here in Arky, and the weather decided to be very cold that day. He was freezing and so was I. So we heard that Mark Martin was signing already. So I told Brayden we can either wait here and freeze for an armband to see Tony and not get one or we can have Mark Martin sign both of his cars. So we got mark to sign his cars.
No matter what we came out with it was good father-son day. Brayden was so excited! The cars just amazed him and I, and when he saw Mark Martin he just went nuts and so did I. God blessed us with a good time to be together and have some fun. The only thing I have lost being a Yankee is that my blood has thinned alot. I don't like the cold weather no more! Our next autograph goal is "Big Ben." Have a good week!

No comments: