Tuesday, November 06, 2007

God's Wonderous Fall Display

There is no other season I enjoy the most than Fall. I used to love summer, but living in Arkansas there is no joy to the heat at all. So I look forward to fall as soon as the first day of summer hits here. I always look forward with great anticipation for this Sugar maple tree here in Searcy. It's my favorite spot in the whole town. For the 7 years I have been in Searcy full time I have enjoyed these three trees on this one particular street. So after picking up Brayden from school today we went by there and took some pictures of them. The pictures are good but they truly don't bring out the true beauty of color that God has displayed in them.
I stand in awe of God when I see their outstanding color. I believe they are the most beautiful thing he has ever created on earth. The sugar maple is a strong tree but the gentleness of it's soft leaves brings out to me the kindness and mercy that God provides every day to us. I often think of what Heaven will be like and how badly we all yearn for it when I look at these sugar maples. When I see these trees and their beauty and how amazed I am at them, I can't even come close to imagining the splendor of His work in The Eternal Heaven. Take time to look at nature and watch how your faith in The Living Creator grows. Thank you God for your Fall Display!

No comments: