Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Thanksgiving '07

I not a huge Turkey fan. But this would be the kind of Turkey I would tear up with my Bare Hands. I'd put this "Foul Bird" in a "Turkey Fryer" On High Heat!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And flames shooting out the side with Guinness Record Height.
My Thanksgiving Wish? The Hogs need to be at their best and defeat this "Beast!" Arkansas has blown many games they should've won, but the Mountaineers need the Hogs to win.
If Kansas loses to Missouri, WVU can kiss their hopes for a national Championship good bye!!!!!!! The experts say if Missouri wins they will jump WVU in the polls. GO JAYHAWKS!


This year is our best chance for a National Title! To bring respect to the Big East and make the Mountaineer fans very Happy. I wish our season was over, because the UCONN game makes me very nervous. We can't fumble the ball like we have in the past and think we can win. Because we won't! UCONN is pretty good, their NO pushover!

I hope everybody has a safe and filling Thanksgiving and take time to remember what God has graciously blessed us with.

No comments: