Wednesday, November 28, 2007

The World's Most "UNMANLY" Show Is Over!!!!!!



Thank the Lord above that this Horrible show is over!!!!!!!!
I can't even describe with words how much I "Hate" this waste of air time.
If there is a show that would make "Tim the Toolman Taylor" Puke it would be this one. If Superman saw this show he would fly back to Krypton!
When Shannon would have this show on I would be on the floor yelling for Brayden to get my "man pills" and turn on ESPN. I was being drained of all my "Manpower" when I would hear that awful theme song. Shannon would tell me about it and I would say "I don't care." "I don't want to hear anything about it, the show does not even exist in my mind."
But now I am at peace, I won't hear that horrible song NO More!
Coming in January, I will annoy her about the show "24". Because that is the best show on TV!
If you have a comment about how much you hate "Dancing with Nobodies", please feel free to discuss your displeasure!
Everybody needs to say a prayer for the WVU - Pitt game. Because Pitt might actually play a good game this year!

No comments: