Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Ohio State?????????????


Now that John hasn't been blogging for awhile, I thought he would come out of his bloggitis this week. It being Michigan time for the Buckeyes and all. So I will be the first to tip my hat to "The Fighting Illini "for allowing the Mountaineers to move to #5 in the polls. "Thank YOU!" I thought the Buckeyes would have gone all the way this year again. But we have all seen how this season has gone, with a new number 1 being crowned alot. So that moves me to the number 5 team in the nation. "Da' EER's!"
WVU has definitely held their ground this year, except for that lousy South Florida game. My prediction is for an Arkansas upset against LSU on Thanksgiving weekend. Kansas and Oklahoma have no need being in the position they are in. So I believe the BCS will be a WVU- Oregon national championship game this year. If the stars align right and Martians show up on earth. It will happen!!!!!!!!!!!!
So where is all the smack talk for this weeks "Buckarines" game. I miss it! Come out of your blog shell John and get it started! Your Bloggitis ends now. Start talking that smack and wear that "Steelers Tie" with pride.

No comments: