Saturday, February 09, 2008

Many Prayers For Ethan Powell


I wrote last week in my blog for special prayers for a little baby named "Ethan Powell." He is suffering from leukemia and from what I read on his website he is not in the clear yet. They were waiting for a result from an "MRD" test and come to find out that his leukemia went from a .25 to a .26. Meaning his disease had grown ten times more since the last MRD test.
This is a map called buddymap, it shows how many people are praying for little Ethan and his parents. It's amazing how the internet has involved so many people in prayer for this little boys fight for life. I tried to get my name on there but the sight just wouldn't load. If you want to show you are praying for Ethan go to: www.ethanpowell.com click on updates and you will see the buddymap at the top.
I don't know this family at all and they have some ties to College Church, but being a parent I couldn't bare to see my little child go through so much pain. Your prayers will make a difference I'm sure.

No comments: