Tuesday, February 12, 2008

www. PAY UP RICH .com / WVU Wants Their Green!


A $50 donation to this website gets you a yard sign like this picture and a T- shirt. I would love to have one of those signs to put in my yard. Everybody in my neighborhood would understand they all go to Church with me.
How funny is this?????????????????
I try not to judge anybody but Coach Rod is a living WEASEL! He has offended every Mountaineer fan across the state and the Mountaineer fans across the nation with his ACTIONS!
Pay up Rich it's time! Give WVU the $4 million and we'll leave you alone. Well, we won't if you have a losing season this coming year. This will be the first time I will cheer on every Big 10 team that faces the Richerines this year. Good Luck Rich! And WVU wants your payment in small bills!

No comments: