Friday, February 08, 2008

What Do You Do When You & Your Wife Get Hit With The Flu Bug, And Two Other Kids Get It At The Same Time?


Like the title says, that's the way it happened! Brayden came home Tuesday night sicker than a dog. He has not thrown up since he was 2 years old so he didn't have a clue what was going on. I had to teach him how to vomit. He didn't know how, well I'm the professional mouth launcher. So I was around him that whole night and the next night also. I had the future predicted, I was going to get it. Well, Thursday night came upon me and the Totinoe's pizza I was going to enjoy took me by surprise all night long.
An hour later Shannon said she was chilling and her stomach hurt. I said okay your going to be sick with me all night, How Romantic! Another hour passed by and she said I hope Cayden and Macy don't get this. All of a sudden we hear Cayden crying very loud in his room, which he never does. She goes back he has thrown up all over himself. Okay, me and Shannon are very sick and all we want to do is lie there in agony, telling each other how are pains are the same. So we tend to Cayden and he his just heaving it up all over the place between us in bed. We changed atleast 20 diapers all night long.
So a couple hours later, Macy walks in saying she is not feeling very well. 15 minutes later she has her head in the bucket screaming and crying of her pain and telling me how she didn't want to throw up no more.
At one point we had two kids throwing up at the same time, I am in the bathroom doing my flu duties at the same time. What a night! We got no sleep at all, I never took my contacts out at all. And the little person who brought this home from Harding Academy first grade class was sound asleep counting sheep. While the rest of us were battling it out with the flu. If any of you has a story similar to this please share it with me in the comments below. All I can say is that the Lord has a good sense of humor! Have a good weekend. - Clint

No comments: