Friday, October 02, 2009

To My Darling Shannon. Happy Tenth Anniversary!


Hard to believe this is us 11 years ago.  Young and in love.  Today marks our 10 th wedding anniversary, and I am thankful.  Our story started one night when her friends and her boyfriend at the time came over to our apartment.  I didn't know who she was then, but I had my sights set on her.  About 6 months later she was single and we finally got together and have been together ever since.  God started writing our story, and what a great story it has become.  Three kids full of great energy and a cat.  God has blessed us in so many ways we sometimes have missed  the blessings he has given us. 

We are a simple couple, we often hide behind the scenes and hang out with our children.  I enjoy having lunch with her while the kids are at school and we just enjoy being with each other.  We've had our arguments and days of just needing to be away from each other, but we always have a great love that bonds us together.  I am thankful for God and His ability to put certain people together for a reason, his reasons.  I believe he has blessed me with a perfect girl, someone who loves life and wants the best for all of us.  She is my dream that finally came true, my princess whose love will ever consume me.  Today I am thankful for her love, and her willingness to love me as a complicated man sometimes.  May God bless our marriage! I love you , Shannon

No comments: