Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Waking Up To Heaven!

I felt a cooling breeze upon my body a flow of air that was new to me.
I breathed a huge breath of the cleanest air, filling my lungs like
never before.

My eyes opened and never have I seen a light so bright, a light that
should have blinded me. Yet, the light was pleasant and an unknown
peace came about me. Something my spirit has longed for.

Confusion was set upon me but I wasn't confused. For some reason I
knew where I was. A place I called home before I was ever born. I
liked this feeling that had approached me. A feeling I've always
wanted to know yet for some reason could never feel.

I walked through the light and felt as light as air. The pains I had
always felt every day were now non existent. "Where am I?" I thought.
As I approached through the light I saw people, people I could
recognize. Humans that have passed before me in life. They were
clapping and singing, their arms extended and hugging me. I never felt
so much love. Love that is holy and awesome and sincere. Life has
never given or would ever give this kind of love.

They led me to a man who stood before me and he reached out gave me a
hug. He was strong and his smile was sincere. He said follow me. We
came into the most beautiful place my eyes had ever seen. Heaven is
maybe where I am, I don't know though because this is more amazing
than what I ever dreamed of heaven being. We approached a throne and a
man looked at me. He looked me over and then said to me, "welcome
back, your home for good now, well done good and faithful servant."

From that moment I fell to my knees and bowed before the creator. Or
my true father, the one who gave me life and made me who I am. A
follower and lover of peace! Today I am where I always wanted to be,
home! By Clint Singer

In loving memory of our friend Kenny Robertson 8-31-2010

Kenny was killed in a air vac helicopter crash this morning leaving behind a loving wife Angie and three beautiful children.

No comments: