Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Guilty Famous People??????????????

GOOD GRIEF!!!!!!!!!!! What is this mess? He looks like one of those muppets off Fraggle Rock. A hung jury? Take a look at this hair dew. I think this is his reaction when they said it was a hung jury. He was shocked because he knows he's crazy and guilty. I just don't understand the hair. WHY?
Please don't televise the trial, again!
I thought this was funny. I took picture this at the Harding bookstore. You have a bison with legs way too long and a stand holding a shirt with no neck. Kind of silly. It's as if the two one night after the bookstore closed traded with each other. "Hey I'll trade you short legs for that long neck." And there you have it.
With all funniness aside. It's still amazing what Christ could still do for these men mentioned above. I know we all cast guilt on them and others and condemn them to hell. But yet Christ's love is for anybody who repents and washes away their sins through baptism. We all sin and no sin is greater than the other. It's hard but many can still feel His love if they decide they want to.
I still ask that you pray for Mrs. Hatcher. She was supposed to be Brayden's teacher and she was diagnosed with cancer. The spots on her lungs are making it difficult for her to breath. Things just don't sound to good for her. She went down to M.D. Anderson in Texas and they turned her away because of her insurance. We believe she is down there still, there have been mixed reports. But I pray that whoever reads this blog will pray hard for her and that the doctors can find out where the cancer originated from. It breaks my heart to think about it, but prayers from many people can turn things around quickly. Have a good week!

No comments: