Wednesday, September 26, 2007

We Are Not Alone!

How quickly my day went downhill. Nothing panned out right all day. No sales, people in my way, others going way to fast on the interstate, spending valuable gas money! To me it was a lousy day! Then I got home and opened my email and someone sent this to me, and then my mood changed. How Satan allows me to forget that there is a God cheering for you and I. He's guiding us in the right direction covering us with his blessings. Then we just roll right over top with our fear, anger and disappointments.

Satan is a piece of JUNK! He covered my eyes up and led me into the wrong direction. I feel guilty for missing the hope and blessings that God showed me today. I pray I won't miss them tomorrow. Watch the video and your mood will change also. Have a Great Day and Night.

No comments: