Friday, March 28, 2008

March 30th 2008. Happy 5th Birthday Macy!!!!!!!!



I want to say Happy Birthday to my precious angel Macy. She is one of a kind and I love every minute I spend with her. 5 years WOW! Every day of those 5 years she has made sure she has spent them well. Many of them making us laugh and the others sitting in time out and aggravating her brothers. Tonight she has been counting her presents on the table, there are five she wants six. I said too bad!
She has been so excited for her birthday, she has been asking since the 1st of the month. But she deserves a good one, she has done so well in school. She has gotten so many positive behavior punches on her card at school this year. The first time she filled one up, I almost asked her teacher "Are you sure you got the right kid?" I know Macy is good at school, she just knows how to push the right buttons at home to get in trouble.
The next pictures are of the Searcy fire department coming to our house and taking the kids to school. That was great, I was going to ask them if they could do this at least twice a week, because Daddy wants to sleep in. Snooze, Snooze, Snooze!
Brayden had won the road trip at the Harding Academy auction back in the fall. Actually, his Mimi made sure he won it. So they arrived in front of our house with sirens and lights doing what they were created to do, attract attention! They loved it, Macy was a little skeptical about it but she rode on. The truck pulled into Harding's parking lot and dropped them off in style.
Prayer request for Ethan Powell, things are kind of not going to well for him. His health is in limbo right now. They really have no answer for his situation right now. The nose bleeds continue and his hemoglobin and platelets continue do drop. That's the best I can explain the medical jargon, but continue to pray for him and the many other children at St. Jude's. I hope you all have a great weekend and a powerful Lord's day.

No comments: