Saturday, March 29, 2008

Prices Going Up, And A Rich President!



Well I went to Walmart today and I was not in the mood to do it, but I did. Five minutes into the journey I was getting furious because they are changing our walmart. They have completely moved everything around so I was getting slightly fired up. I knew where everything was in that store and now they have totally screwed me up.
I found every thing I needed, but then the prices got me totally agitated. What is the deal? What is going on with our country and the high prices on gas and groceries. It's ridiculous, I have to contain myself from screaming at the top of my lungs to all the shoppers my frustrations. I just want to scream to everybody in the store " How much more are we going to take?"
We just keep getting taken by our government and the rich and we just sit there and take this non-sense.
Bush: If you voted for this MORON, I hope your happy. I don't care what any Republican might try to say to defend this monkey in a suit. But he has ruined our country! You can say he is a Christian and he has the right values and he is Heaven sent, you're wrong! I never believed his Christian tactics he used to get into office. He will pay for his foolishness! I have been holding this in for a long time, but I worry for our country and the failure it's going through.
I have decided to not vote this year, because nobody interests me at all. Mc Cain is nothing but an old grump, Obama is Shady and Hillary I have no clue what to think about her.
We are just in a hole we can't dig ourselves out right now. To be the most advanced nation on this planet, we're sure not making much progress toward things that matter right now.
I told Shannon tonight how can we make progress toward energy efficient cars, if we have a president who makes millions from oil in office. He's not going to push corn run cars or solar power anything because he doesn't want to lose his precious oil money. The whole government is cheating the American people. I think we need a complete house cleaning of these bums and get somebody with integrity to fight for us.
I continue to pray to God for a light at the end of the tunnel, we are all getting ourselves in debt myself included. Jobs are scarce in this nation, and the pay is horrible. How much are we going to take?
I think some times we are paying for our ignorance as a nation. We have a generation of misfits right now. Homosexuality is on the rise, our foul thinking minds have gone way out of bounds, we have let God down by not defending Him in public places, horrible parenting have released to the country a bunch of delinquent children, greed is devouring our minds and a horrible irresponsible clan of government leaders nation wide is killing our integrity as a country worldwide.
When are things going to get better? Sorry to be so gloomy about things but we are in deep trouble as a nation. But that is the opinion of one person and I know alot of people with the same opinion. We all know it's the truth. Pray for our country, pray for our troops and pray for the advancement of Christianity in our country, because some are trying to silence our freedom of speech.

No comments: