Saturday, March 22, 2008

The Mystery Is Over!


I have been plunging Brayden's toilet for 2 weeks and couldn't get anywhere with it. Nobody would admit to sticking anything down there.
Of course Macy and Brayden denied it, and Cayden being age 2 didn't know what I was talking about.
But they loved to watch me plunge, they just thought it was great. I don't think they realized I was plunging in anger, because I was taking it out on that stupid commode.
So today I went to Lowe's and bought me a snake to get to the bottom of this disaster. I spent about an hour working on it. The I heard this punching sound and a huge sucking of air. And TA-DA, it came out a small sized plastic dixie cup, how wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!! Cayden I believe is guilty, because I caught him the other night getting ready to stick a small rock down there.
So what have we learned from this class, that yes cups do flush!
Happy Easter. I know mine will be now!

No comments: