Tuesday, June 02, 2009

God The Artist


I just really can't fathom how somebody can look at this picture of this tulip and not know it was created by a higher power. As I grow older I'm starting to realize more and more of when Christ talked about those whose hearts are hardened. Satan makes many people in this world blind to the beauty of God.
He fills them with with foolish schemes to not allow them to seek God but themselves. They deny the existence of a true Living Creator. They just seek a world that just happened and deny a world carefully planned out by a wonderful artist. Over the years I have seen many different plants from being in the plant business. I can't believe how many there are. How many different varieties there are of each plant. No way can all that just happen. It was planned!
To look at the earth and not see it's beauty is a mistake.
If in the final day when the horns are blaring and we see Jesus in the clouds, what will be his final word to those who don't believe? They will plead for mercy. He may say you never read my word or stepped foot in my worship services. But I gave you my Father's work to see and believe, and still it was not enough proof. That is proof of a hard heart. We may not see our heavenly Father, but His beauty is all around us. Look and Believe before it is to late!

No comments: