Thursday, June 18, 2009

A Loss Of A Friend


I was given some bad news the other night about a friend of mine. My friend Adam had been sick for some time and I hadn't known it. He died Monday from a brain tumor and lymphoma. I hadn't talked to Adam probably in 12 years. He worked with me at Beckett's garden center then and we became good friends.
I remember one time we got bored there and climbed up on the tall peat moss stacked on pallets and try to push each other off the top of them. One of us would usually fall between the pallets and get stuck. It was fun. I'm sure there were other things we did to try and pass the time.
He will be sadly missed. I am still in shock about him passing, and I really am going to be praying for his Mom, Dad and his sister Elizabeth. May you rest in peace my friend and be comforted by our loving God.

No comments: