Thursday, July 16, 2009

Finally! Crocs Are Dead!


The company that brought these things into the shoe market are in debt. The "Croc's" are going to be history! God, has answered my prayers all day and he finally has answered this prayer of mine. I didn't actually ask a prayer for these things, but he says he knows all our thoughts and this one just happened to be one. When the medical field started wearing these things I just thought that was nasty.
Then every redneck wore them religiously, it ticked me off. There is a customer that comes in that wears a pair of these and she is a redneck. They are four times the size of her feet. It just irritates me when she comes in, plus she is very mean too. I just want to buy her some shoes that fit and don't look like she has walked through a sludge pond. I'm mean, but I just don't like these things and I'm glad they are on their way out.

No comments: