Monday, July 13, 2009

Life; How Do You Balance It All Out?



How do you maintain sanity? Everything lately has just been coming at me like a freight train. I'm trying to figure out how to juggle it all. Family, work, the house and finding time to go to church. I work for Lowe's and they have really of late kept me from attending church. I hate it and I hate them. But I am not a quitter, I will stay in the game.

Even now while I am trying to write this Cayden my youngest is crying and wanting to sit on my lap. So I am writing with a three year old right now in my lap. Very difficult! But I am adjusting to it.

I pray to our Lord all the time and ask Him to please give me an answer to all this caous. Yet, there is still no answer. But I will be patient with him because he has been very patient with me.

The other night when I came home from work I was very stressed out. I couldn't get myself to calm down. So I finally ask God for some assistance and immediately I became calm and forgot about all the crap at work. It was useless to allow myself to be worried about work and everything else in life . When the only thing that mattered was my walk with him. That's all that matters. So I have decided to stick it out and I'm going to try something new. I'm going to write a book. Don't know when, I do know what is going to be about. I pray I can do this and that God will write through me. That's what he has been doing through me the past couple of years on this blog. I really feel he will do this through me in another way. Nothing I have written has been through my own accord. It has been God all along.

I have been feeling this pressure for quite some time to write a book about arrogance in our world. So now I need to figure where he will begin in me to write something. I might start next week and I might not start till I am 60 years old, but I will write this book some how.

As I read about the night the disciples were in the rocking boat it makes me feel comfortable that Jesus had all things under control. The boat was swaying and tossing about. The disciples were totally freaking out with great fear. Then we read that Jesus was asleep and thought nothing of the great storm. He was more alarmed at his followers and their lack of faith. He said with great might "Peace Be Still." And it was. Christ has it all under control. He knows all about this Earth all to well. He came as a human being to feel our pain and to take away our pain. We all need to go to him and ask him to come into our lives. And he will say "Peace Be Still." And it will be!

No comments: