Monday, August 31, 2009

Been Awhile, sorry


It's been awhile since I posted anything. I haven't seen any reason to write because my readers have fallen off lately. So I felt I was just writing to myself. Today I looked at the amazing beauty of the clouds. God is amazing in his ability to give us a wondrous creation to look at. I stood in awe today. God is wonderful, and yet many still don't believe. If they would just open their eye's and look at what is in of them they would realize all that is, just didn't happen. It was created.
I am excited that college football kicks off this weekend and the NFL kicks off on the 10 th. Can't believe it's already that time of year. I am from West Virginia so that is who I route for and a little bit for Ohio State and very little for Arkansas. So go WVU!
I have learned a lot this past couple of weeks through some really good books. Some I have read are Through painted desserts, To own a dragon - both written by Donald Miller. Great writer.
Enjoying God, by SJ Hill. Very good book. And another author who's books are dated back in the 80's, but have been reading a book of his called- "Who switched the price tags.' by Tony Campolo. It has been a really good book. So, if you are looking for something to read here's a few.
I started working on the first chapter on a book the other night. It turned out pretty good, but it will be a long time bfore I will ever finish it. A work in progress. I need your prayers. Have a good tuesday,and God bless.

No comments: