Monday, May 21, 2007

HIGH GAS PRICES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I'm tired of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! $3.15 a gallon is what I paid today for gas! It's greed at its best. The oil industry knows they can make more money this way by decreasing production and letting the gas prices continue to rise. Come on Bush do your job, get these prices down soon! CHOP-CHOP! GREEDY GAS PEOPLE! I hope everybody feels the same way I do. They say the economy is growing and the unemployment rate is going down. WRONG!!!!! I been to several places of business with selling insurance and every small business tells me they can't afford to give their employees health care, but yet we can spend billions of dollars on a pointless war in Iraq! The world is crazy!
But with all this said I am glad to know Heaven doesn't have high gas prices, no need for health care, no unemployment and no pointless wars! Keep your eyes on Heaven and your focus on the Lord Jesus Christ everyday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree with your blog 100%. I agree with you on the issue of Iraq and the billions of dollars we are spending over there. Why can't we spend the billions over here? Hopefully the Democrats(even though I disagree with them on certain issues) will face this issue about gas prices, the economy, and the war in Iraq and do something about all of this mess that the world is in. I forgot to mention that $3.15 is pretty cheap for a gallon of gas. Some experts say gas could easy hit $3.50 possibly $4.00 a gallon this summer. Over in Europe this translates to about 8 and 9 dollars a gallon. Roll out the bicycles. Man, the bicycle companys will be make the money now.