Thursday, May 17, 2007

Picture On A Restaurant's Website!


Is there a restuarant that you really enjoy that you go to it all the time? Well we found one around Christmas time . The name of it is KJ's family restaurant,t has the best homecooked food. I mean it is homecooked, Shannon says it's like my Mom is cooking back there. It's that good!!!!!!!!! It's cheap and we eat lunch there sometimes three to four times a week. They have come to know me, Shannon and Cayden very well, so well they got Cayden a KJ's shirt and they call him their little mascot. That is great and all, but then the owner asks if they could take a picture of us and put it on their new website. OK! Shannon and Cayden look great but my fat picture looks like I eat there 7 days a week. So after seeing the picture of me I have gone on a diet. They say a picture says a thousand words, mine says I weigh a thousand pounds!!!!!!!!! Anyhow if you get on www.kjsfamrestaurant.com click on full dinner menu you'll see this picture of this lovely family of mine and the water buffalo in the red shirt!
Our schedule has been very busy this spring with baseball for Brayden, me starting out to sell AFLAC insurance and Shannon going back to school, were just slightly busy. But it is fun! But we said this will be the easiest spring of our married life because Macy is wanting to play soccer in the fall and softball in the spring. Now that's going to be a challenge. But then I thought what is it going to be like when all 3 of them are playing soccer and baseball at the same time. Whoa!!!!
I hope everybody has great weekend and a good week following. May God bless us all!

No comments: