Thursday, January 31, 2008

The Powerful Paper Prayer Rug ?



The Power Prayer Rug. I received one of these the other day in the mail and was so excited to see how soaked it was, in "The Religion of SCAM." The face of Jesus is very haunting on this rug, He looks like a ghost.
It looks like something you would see hanging next to a velvet portrait of Elvis. If I kneeled down on this rug you would not be able to see the rug at all. It would look an elephant sitting on a golf ball. It's so rediculous the things we get in the mail anymore. I'm sure they got my mailing address off some website I signed up for and decided that I needed a prayer mat. Thanks, I don't! I do need a million dollars though if they want to send that to me.
If you get one of these things remember its soaked with the power of prayer.

No comments: