Tuesday, January 08, 2008

This Week In Blogging!


I was watching the news the other day and was just in gross shock! I had to turn the TV up just to make sure I heard it right. I heard it right!
That little fuzzy animal over there in the picture. It's called a "kopi luwak" and it is a living coffee bean maker. Coffee beans are now harvested through this critters "bow movements." The little "varmint" eats the beans and then shoot them out through the backdoor. And they clean the beans and sell them for a lot of money.
A Four ounce sample cost $30 dollars. Who thought of this? What kind of person sits back and says," Hey I got an idea, since the housing market is hitting rock bottom, let's harvest coffee beans through a kopi luwak's hind end?" Mental disorder????????? They say the process takes out the bitterness taste of the coffee. I think I'll take the bitter taste instead of the beans from a "Critter Fritter!"
Next is a picture of me and the kids in our jerseys before the game. I wasn't quite in the mood to take pictures after the game! I guess we'll wait for the draft and see if we get somebody good to help us get back to the Superbowl. Big Ben did have a great year though. Have a good week!

No comments: