Friday, August 22, 2008

Another Week over!


This is the most precious little boy. He was my buddy today, so I decided to spoil him with lots of candy and sugar. He is in the question asking stage of his life. All day he asked, "What's this? and what's that?" Or "Can I have a ring pop? Can I have a donut?" He never stopped asking. Then he sang Miss Polly, Jesus loves me and Down by the station all day long. Cayden loves music a lot. He sings all the time, and he waves his arms like a conductor. It's the cutest thing. He is just in his little world when he does. The other day we had a DVR installed by Direct TV, and the whole time the guy was here Cayden sang Jesus loves me. I was thinking that the guy was going to join in but he didn't.
I believe God is smiling when a child sings a verse of Jesus loves me. He considers it great joy, to hear the beautiful voice of a child sing his praises. Every time he sings it makes me smile and really makes feel great that he loves to sing it.
Cayden has two names he pronounces his own way. Barbie dolls are pronounced Barbie dogs and Hannah Montana is pronounced Hanna Tana. Such a funny kid! Well, the other two kids have made it through their 2nd week of school. So that's a relief, Brayden is in 2nd grade and Macy is in preschool. I hope everybody has great weekend. I'll write tomorrow night . Good night

No comments: