Sunday, August 03, 2008

I Need A Vacation! I Didn't Get One This Year!


I need a vacation bad! I didn't get one this year because I started a new job and there was no vacation time. I did get to go home this x-mas and that was nice. But I need one soon! It doesn't look like it's going to happen.
Next year I get two weeks paid, so that is something to look forward too. I've already got those two weeks planned. I know at least a week in good ole' West Virginia and maybe a week in Destin,Fl. But my ideal vacation spot is WV. I just love to come home and see my family and hit the Steeler store in Da' Burgh.
I like Florida, but it is just ridiculous how expensive everything is there. In WV we get free room and board and lots of home cooking from my mom. Can't beat that! We usually hit all the good spots there in Wheeling. The one's you Wheeling-ites take for granted. Like Di Carlo's, TJ's I think that is it. Shannon asked me a long time ago if I had a choice between Florida or WV, which one would I pick? WV of course, that's a no brainer.
I hope everybody had a good vacation or the new term Staycation. The kids start back to school next Monday. We are so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) They need the structure quick!!!!!!!!!!!!
In our lives we should never go on a religious vacation. We must always have God on our mind and in our hearts. Never let one day go by without reading your Bible and never let other things come before God. He Doesn't. May we bring God the glory through our daily living and add to his number. May the blessings of our Lord be upon us this week. and may we always give him thanks for all things. I want to say thanks to all who read this blog, you keep me inspired to write. Thanks, CLint

No comments: