Tuesday, December 05, 2006

3 little kids like ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!



Three little kids just like me. It's hits me everyday that those noisy kids running through the house are mine. I sometimes think who brought these kids over to my house. They sure are loud. Oh! then again those three belong to me.
I remember when Brayden was born, and the first night at the hospital. The nurse said"he slept all through the night, not one peep". I then thought this will be easy, he's gonna sleep all night long. WRONG! He cried all night long. For the next three months. And at 6 going on 7 he still won't sleep sometimes. He says there are monsters in his room. So I tell him he better go back to bed because soon Daddy is going to become that monster.
But three kids is a chore,especially when all three talk or want something at the same time. That's when I wish I was an octupus. But all in all I love being their Dad. It's great to realize how much they depend on us,and how much we influence their life. Especially, their eternal life.
I witnessed a father baptizing his son a few months back. What he said before the baptism, still touches me today. He said to his son " Today not only are we father and son, but today we also become brothers in Christ." If I don't accomplish anything in this life. If I don't make a huge salary. The only thing in life that would be worth it all, is when me and my children are not only father and daughter and father and sons, but brothers and sisters in Christ. That is when I would say "It is Finished."
Thank you Lord for my children!

No comments: