Monday, December 25, 2006

HOG LEAGUE CHAMPION : )



Yes I would like to say to all my fellow members of the "HOG LEAGUE" . It was a tough battle of Fantasy Football but you all got beat by a great strategic mind. lol The coach of the Wheeling Feeling John Massey it was nice for you to sit at the top of the league all year long. You never made a change in your line up. You thought you could rely on Peyton and Ladanian. But Peyton is no Joe Montana. Sorry the Bid Dog sat down at the wrong time.

And to the coach of the team "The Real Hillbille" my friend here in Arky. We were the only ones who tried to take out The Wheeling Feelin'. But third place isn't too bad. And to the coach of the Wheeling Ironmen, Roger Metz I think you paid a little attention to it but I will get you better equipped for next year.

The Park Patriots is this years Hog League Fantasy football Champion. Oh, it feels great! The players who pulled me through are: QB Drew Brees, RB Fast Willie Parker, Cheifs Larry Johnson and Marvin Harrison. NEXT YEAR WILL HAVE A BIGGER HOG LEAGUE.

I'll be singing this song all night in my head: "We Are The Champions".

No comments: