Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Christmas with some Playmobile fun!!!!!!!!!!


The C.E.O who runs the company Playmobile Toys, must be a happy guy! Because when people like me and my wife get suckered into buying their toys, he has to be hearing the cash register ring in his head. We bought this princess castle for our little princess Macy for Christmas. It was a great idea until we took it to the cashier and she said it $129.00. CHA-CHING !!! There went the register in that C.E.O's head. Shannon said we had to buy it.
So I have been bugged all day today by Macy to put this thing together. I already had put one thing of Playmobile together today for Brayden. So I told her I would do it for her sometime today, actually it was tomorrow when I got it finished. The box said it would take 1 hour and 30 minutes. So at ten o' clock tonight I decided to put it together. I didn't beat the clock, I got done around 12:50 AM. I opened the box and there must have been 200 pieces, but I pulled it together and completed the project. Now Brayden has a ton of Playmobile to put together yet, I may be till Valentines day getting it all done.
I'm not ripping on Playmobile's stuff, once it's put together it's good sturdy stuff. But why so many little pieces? It's enough to drive you mad! If you ever decide to get Playmobile toys for your child make sure you clear your schedule for a month. Because you are dang tired after you put one together, you need some rest before you do another one. And make sure you know the price before you take it to the cashier. This stuff also has plenty of additional pieces that you have to buy extra. What a RACKET!

No comments: