Thursday, June 19, 2008

Brayden Playing B-Ball With A Superbowl Champion



It's not every day that you can say your son played basketball with a superbowl champ. Brayden attended Harding's basketball camp this week and was not wanting to go at all. Every morning it was like dragging a dog to the vet. He just didn't want to go, but once he got there he enjoyed it alot. I think I did too, I like to sit there and watch him play plus, there was an NFL player there too.
Tank Daniels of the New York Giants had his kids in the B-ball camp this week. I never really heard of him before. He played for Harding and then went on to play for the Eagles and then moved to the Giants. So it was kind of neat to say you saw a Superbowl Champion and then your son runs up to you and says "I was on Tanks team." So I think it made his day to be on Tanks team. Neither of us has asked for an autograph yet, if someone else would ask him for one then I would. But I'm not going to bother him for one. He really seemed like a nice guy and played around with the kids a lot. I think I will become a "tank fan", but not a Giant fan.
I could never leave "The Steeler Nation"!!!!!!!! In the picture above that is Tank holding up his hands.

No comments: