Saturday, June 14, 2008

Just Blabbering Tonight!

I started a collection of something I never thought I would ever collect. It started when I was doing Aflac full time last summer. I would always grab a few business cards just for reference, but it ended up becoming something else to collect. So I am asking you readers if you have any personal b. cards of your own or would like to send me some through the mail. It would be great! The thing that is good about collecting .cards is that they are free, accept the little holders you buy at walmart for $6. But I have always been a fan of advertising and logos, I guess that is one reason I collect the little nascar diecast cars and Riddel mini football helmets. I have way to many collections. I just hope I don't become a "hoarder" and Shannon puts me on Oprah like that one lady. Which that was crazy!!!!!!!!!! But if anyone wants to send me a business card or two I would gladly send you something for your collection, as long as it is free! LOL!.... My address is : Clint Singer
906 Fairway Drive
Searcy, AR 72143 Thanks!

I found our house on Google Earth the other night. It's funny now that I have seen an aerial view I'm thinking about knocking down the house and making it a baseball stadium. I didn't know I lived on a piece of land shaped like a diamond. If you don't know which house it is. Its the one in the middle.


Funny cartoon! Hillary will buy her way as V P!

Ah! What I would do for a piece of Di Carlo's extra cheese pizza! Mom and Dad are coming in July I know there will be some in the trunk. If she forgets, I will not let them in!
I hope everybody has a great father's day tomorrow. I have to work, so we celebrated at KJ's in Judsonia tonight. If anybody ever comes to Searcy for a Harding gig, you need to go to KJ"s. Their New York strip, grilled garlic shrimp and bake potato are the best. The BEST!!!!!

I plan on writing a father's day blog tomorrow. It will be titled: "4 Fathers: Two Grandfathers, One Paternal and one Heavenly." Have good Lord's day!

No comments: